hiSky brings innovative technology to the field of voice and data satellite communications, offering mobile connectivity that is affordable, portable and easy to use.
Overcoming the barriers that have, until now, kept people from using satellite communications for more than just a brief emergency call, hiSky uses patented technology,To leverage Ka-band High Throughput Satellites (HTS), enabling quick and easy connectivity, even in the most remote and extreme locations – on land, at sea or in the air.
We have created a solution that makes voice and data satellite communication services accessible and affordable to the masses.
This solution, the Smartellite™, is the culmination of a research and development process carried out by a multi-disciplinary team of highly skilled engineers, as well as business professionals, who have fused together their in-depth knowledge, vast expertise and shared a commitment to hiSky’s mission.
Expert team. Creative thinkers. Innovative technology.
This multidisciplinary professionals teamed up to address the need to remain connected in remote areas.
- Shahar KravitzCEOFormer CEO of Commtact Ltd. and Deputy CEO of Aeronautics Ltd., Shahar has over 20 years of management experience. During his role at Commtact, the company initiated the development of a terminal, with voice, data and video transmission on the move via satellite communication. Shahar was also responsible for Commtact’s teaming up with major global corporations on key programs. Commtact has been operating mainly in datalink tailored solutions and under his management, grew up from a start-up company to a major player in communication for defense applications, worldwide.
- Nitzan RazChief Business OfficerSystem Engineer specialist with vast experience in complexed programs. Served in The Israeli Air Force as a test jet fighter WSO and led test flights. Program Director in IAI and Department Director in The Israeli Ministry of Defense. Holds a B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, from the Tel Aviv University.
- Moti LitochevskiCTOMoti began his professional career as a hardware engineer in the IDF, where he was quickly promoted to the position of senior HW architecture engineer. Following roles as PHY System engineer at Infineon, Algorithms & System Eng. Manager and, later, VP R&D of Commtact. He joined hiSky from being CTO at Commtact. Moti holds a B.Sc in Electrical Engineering, The Technicon – Technology Institution of Israel.
- Gal DiamantCOOExperienced multidisciplinary manager with vast experience in complexed organizations & programs, Head of Department in the Israeli governmental sector. Holds a B.A in Economics & MBA in Business & Finance.
- Haim NissimCFOHaving started his career as a business and financial consultant at Deloitte & Touche Management Consulting (Israel), Haim went on to become CFO of Aeronautics. Following a period in the US, he returned to Aeronautics and served as VP Corporate Development, where he was responsible for a number of M&A; establishing relationships with investment banks and other potential investors; and conducting business with key B2G customers. Haim holds a B.A in Economics and MBA both from Tel Aviv university.
- Tamir PardoPRESIDENTHaving served in the IDF elite forces, in 1980 Tamir joined the Mossad, taking part in many classified operations for which he was awarded the Israeli Security Prize. He served as a senior advisor for operations to the Israeli General Staff. In 2011, Tamir became the 11th Chief Director of the Mossad, a role he held for five years.
- Erez AntebiErez Antebi has been an executive in the field of Satellite Communications for over 25 years was in Gilat Satellite Networks (NASDAQ: GILT), where he served as CEO and prior to that GNS division CEO, COO, VP Sales and multiple other roles. Prior to Gilat, Mr. Antebi worked for Tadiran and Rafael. Currently, Mr. Antebi is the CEO of Allot Communications (NASDAQ:Allt) and serves on Board of few companies. Mr. Antebi holds a B.Sc (Summa cum laude) and M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from the Technion in Haifa Israel.
- Yair RamatiMr. Yair Ramati has completed in December 2015, four years as Director of Israeli MoD, the Governed agency that in charge of the development, production, and delivery of missile defense systems to the State of Israel. Prior to this position, Yair served six years as a Marketing Corporate Vice President at Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI). Yair holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Science and a Master’s Degree in Science and Aeronautical Engineering from The Technion – Israel Institute of Technology.
Empower Your Capabilities, Join Us!
hiSky values innovation and edge technology solutions. We look for experts to join us and lead the Satellite communications & IoT networks domains and together face the challenges of tomorrow.
Send your application HERE