Network Management System
hiSky developed it’s own unique network management system (NMS) with a network operation center and a 24/7 hour help desk.
hiSky 360 is active 24/7 and has an operations portal which allows interface through which authorized subscribers or re-sellers can monitor and administer the hiSky platform and its components. It provides the capability to flexibly filter elements as well as group them by devices deployed with a specific satellite provider, device type, firmware version, etc. The operations portal provides the link between platform resources and subscribers enabling impact analysis of ongoing operations and planned maintenance.
- Real-time information on deployed hiSky mobile terminals and hub base stations
- Configuration of device operational parameters
- Filter and sort between various devices by geographic region, satellite provider, device characteristics and more
- Remote operations (such as reboot) on single or multiple devices
- Remote reconfiguring of satellite modem parameters
- Allows partners, VARs and satellite operators to control all active devices on their network:
- authorized operator personnel
- network parameters
- satellite frequency allocation
- transmission power
- information retrieval via hiSky account
- service usage information
- service consumption records