- Smartellite™ IoT Network Service has been Nominated for Via Satellite’s 2020 Satellite Technology of the Year AwardPublication date 22.02.2021Satellite and connectivity professionals can vote to help Smartellite™ win the Satellite Technology of the Year.
- hiSky CEO Wants to Close the Tech Gap Between Cost and Usability with Smartellite™ SystemPublication date 15.1.2021Interview with CEO and Co-Founder Shahar Kravitz at Satellitetoday
- hiSky - Spacecom partnership with Spacecom’s AMOS-17 satellitePublication date 9.11.2020Record-breaking data rate speeds achieved via AMOS-17 satellite
- hiSky receives significant order for Smartellite™ Dynamic Ku-band terminalsPublication date 16.9.2020from a leading global satellite communications company
- New 32x16 Elements Transmit Ka-band AntennaPublication date 1.9.2020hiSky revealing the new 32×16 elements transmit antenna for the Smartellite™ Dynamic family.
- hiSky reveals its Smartellite™ Dynamic Ku-band terminalPublication date 9.7.2020The new Ku-band terminal will soon be delivered to several leading global partners for Early Field Trials (EFT).
- Anokiwave, Inc. and hiSky Collaborate for High Volume Commercial ApplicationsPublication date 25.6.2020Anokiwave, Inc. and hiSky Collaborate to Enable SmartelliteTM SATCOM Terminals for High Volume Commercial Applications
- hiSky UK Ltd. is developing Smartellite™ ASIC MODEM-on-chip for mass productionPublication date 21.05.2020
The new ASIC will integrate both the transmit and receive processing of hiSky’s core MODEM technology within a compact CSP single-chip solution.
- hiSky partners with ST Engineering iDirect to enable IoT over satellitePublication date 10.03.2020Robust cloud-based solution to be delivered in conjunction with iDirect and Newtec platforms and offered through flexible business models for immediate market access.